It is important to stress that we are not tied to any one type of treatment and to ensure long term relief from your headaches one or more of the following may be required, all of which are offered at Cheyham Lodge.
- Simple advice (lifestyle, habits, posture)
- Exercises (either at home or under supervision)
- Treatment to the head, neck, spine or jaw.
- Specific dietary recommendations.
- Counseling/psychological therapy and support
- EEG Biofeedback (Neurofeedback) A new treatment from the United States Click here for further information
- HEG pIR Feedback Click here for further information
- Herbal/Homeopathy Approaches and Remedies
- Relaxation Techniques.
- Further referral when necessary i.e. to GP, Neurologists, ENT specialists, dentists, nutritionists etc.
We will monitor the effectiveness of treatment in each individual case on an ongoing basis, as it is important to realise if a treatment is not working and to decide on the next steps to take.In many cases with a combination of treatment and an effective head pain management plan, it will be possible to either completely cure your headaches/migraine or at least significantly reduce their severity, duration or frequency, thereby greatly relieving the discomfort and frustration that you currently suffer. Click here for information on booking appointments