Richard Katesmark of Cheyham Lodge Clinic has now retired.
Helena Bridge is now available to continue your treatments at Putney Osteopaths.
It is important to stress that we are not tied to any one type of treatment and to ensure long-term relief from your headaches, one or more of the following may also be required:
- Simple advice (lifestyle, habits, posture)
- Exercises (either at home or under supervision)
- Treatment to the head, neck, spine or jaw
- Vestibular rehabilitation physiotherapists
- Nutritional therapy/herbalism
- Clinical psychology/hypnotherapy
- Relaxation Techniques (free online)
- Further medical referral when necessary i.e. to GP, Neurologists, ENT specialists, dentists, etc.
We will monitor the effectiveness of treatment in each individual case on an ongoing basis. It is important to realise when a treatment is not working, to help you discuss your options, and to decide on the next steps. In many cases, with a combination of treatment and an effective head pain management plan, it may well be possible to reduce the burden of your migraine or other headache condition.